All kits are 3-4 weeks lead time from day it's ordered!
those of you who are interested in a kit and are local to us in NJ, we
are offering install services on this item. Install will be $200. Please
call or email to setup an appointment and place your order!
2020 Trucks w/ B&O sound system are currently not supported but are in testing!
* 12.1″ HD touch screen Android Tablet
* Android 8.1 “Oreo” operating system
* Optional iGO NextGen Navigation System (full screen display)
* Will run Google Maps and WAZE if preferred at no extra charge at time of purchase
* AM/FM Radio w/RDS (12 FM presets, 6 AM presets, plus My Favorite Stations )
* 2 USB inputs (1 factory input, 1 auxiliary)32GB Memory 4GB Ram
* BT 5.0 w/APTX Loss Less Music Streaming
* HDMI In
* HDMI Out
* USB Music and Video player w/1080P Video
* 4X45 Watt built-in amplifier w/DSP & EQ
* 5 Volt RCA Preouts (Front, Rear, Sub)
* PhoneLink System (Apple & Android compatible)
* On Screen/touch screen climate controls – if equipped A/C, Dual Zone Climate, Seat heaters/coolers, defroster, etc.
* Retain vehicles factory reverse cameras
* Optional B&O Retention module (sold separately)
* Add aftermarket front, rear or right cameras
* Optional USB DVR w/ ADAS Driver Assist
* Lane Departure Warning
* Stop-N-Go Traffic alerts
* Collision Warning
* Display factory parking sensors (if equipped)
* WIFI for web browser, app download and use.
* App List w/Google Play Store for personal app downloads
1. Do all the 360 cameras work and will they work in motion after 8mph? Yes, all the cameras function like OEM and no they don't work after 8mph.
2. Do all factory functions still work? Yes, but many of the functions will require mobile hot spot to the Linkswell unit to function at all times. Ex) Sirius XM, Google Maps, Netflix, Etc.
3. Do steering wheel controls still work? Yes, only function you will lose is the voice command button.
4. Is It plug n play? Yes 100%
5. Will It work on 2020 models? As of right now 2020 is not supported, but some 2020 trucks have tried it and it worked and some tried it and it didn’t. A new harness is being worked on and will be tested within the next few weeks! Right now I would hold off if you have a 2020 and wait for actual confirmation.
6. Does apple/android car play still work? Yes for both.
7. Can the system get built in Nav? Yes for an additional fee, you can always have navigation even without a hot spot connected. iGo is their built in navigation option.
8. Will this work on an XLT/ XL/Lariat truck that doesn’t have the climate controls on the OEM touch screen regardless of it being 4” or 8” screen? Yes It will 100% work!
9. Will this effect my aftermarket (AMP Research) running boards? We have heard of people who run this setup with AMP steps and no issues but we have also heard of people who have AMP steps and having issues. So some trucks it works with, some it doesn't.
10. Can I download any app onto this unit? Any app that is on the Android Play Store will be able to be downloaded onto this unit!
11. Will my factory massaging seats and factory ambient multi-color lighting still work? Yes it will.
12. How long does the unit initially take to boot up and is there any lag once it's booted? About 25-30 seconds to initially turn on. No lag whatsoever.