those of you who are interested in a kit and are local to us in NJ, we
are offering install services on this item. Install will be $200. Please
call or email to setup an appointment and place your order!
- 12.1″ HD touch screen Android Tablet
- Android 8.1 “Oreo” operating system
- Optional iGO NextGen Navigation System (full screen display)
- Will run Google Maps and WAZE if preferred at no extra charge at time of purchase
- AM/FM Radio w/RDS (12 FM presets, 6 AM presets, plus My Favorite Stations )
- 2 USB inputs (1 factory input, 1 auxiliary)
- 64GB Memory 4GB Ram
- BT 5.0 w/APTX Loss Less Music Streaming
- HDMI In
- HDMI Out
- USB Music and Video player w/HD Video and Video in motion options
- 4X45 Watt built-in amplifier w/DSP & EQ
- 5 Volt RCA Preouts (Front, Rear, Sub)
- PhoneLink System (Apple & Android compatible)
- On Screen/touch screen climate controls – if equipped A/C, Dual Zone Climate, Seat heaters/coolers, defroster, etc.
- If your Diesel vehicle has the heating element to blow heat in your vents before the engine warms up, we CANNOT support it right now.
- Retain vehicles factory reverse cameras
- Optional B&O Retention module (sold separately)
- Add aftermarket front, rear or right cameras
- Optional USB DVR w/ ADAS Driver Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Stop-N-Go Traffic alerts
- Collision Warning
- Display factory parking sensors (if equipped)
- WIFI for web browser, app download and use.
- App List w/Google Play Store for personal app downloads
*DOES NOT RETAIN FORD SYNC*
*2020+ SuperDuty trucks require an additional adapter* see drop down options.
*To retain 2020 Raptor’s Terrain Management systems, you will need to purchase a 360 camera adapter.*
*Trucks equipped with the factory built in modem, if you want to retain that modem and use it to connect your linkwell to the trucks wifi, you will need to setup the trucks built in wifi prior to taking out your factory screen. Feel free to contact us and we'll walk you through how to setup your trucks built in wifi!
Click this link to see the unit in use > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS-cy2XLPwY
1. Do all the 360 cameras work and will they work in motion after 8mph? Yes, all the cameras function like OEM and no they don't work after 8mph.
2. Do all factory functions still work? There are 4 main functions lost with this unit: GPS find on ford pass app, auto climate on remote start, voice command on steering wheel and for trucks that are equipped with the supplemental cab heater, that is not retains at this time. Otherwise all other features work as they should or will be routed to an app which internet will be neeed to function.
3. Do steering wheel controls still work? Yes, only function you will lose is the voice command button.
4. Is It plug n play? Yes 100%
5. Will It work on 2020+ models? Yes it is 100% supported on the 2020+ trucks.
6. Does apple/android car play still work? Yes for both.
7. Can the system get built in Nav? Yes for an additional fee, you can always have navigation even without a hot spot connected. iGo is their built in navigation option.
8. Will this work on an XLT/ XL/Lariat truck that doesn’t have the climate controls on the OEM touch screen regardless of it being 4” or 8” screen? Yes It will 100% work!
9. Will this effect my aftermarket (AMP Research) running boards? Some trucks have been known to have issues with AMP steps, we however have installed hundred of Gen IV units with customers using AMP steps and no issues.
10. Can I download any app onto this unit? Any app that is on the Android Play Store will be able to be downloaded onto this unit!
11. Will my factory massaging seats and factory ambient multi-color lighting still work? Yes it will.
12. How long does the unit initially take to boot up and is there any lag once it's booted? About 25-30 seconds to initially turn on. No lag whatsoever.